ALERT!!!

My blog's pictures are all original and are not off of the internet or any internet searching device of any kind.

Garibaldi good or evil?

Garibaldi good or evil?
The Fish No Man Can Kill! (Protected by the Government)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Man Who Made it Possible



My Grandfather at eighty two years of age is still able to fly his two airplanes legally. He has his pilots license until it expires in 2012. He is the healthiest and most energetic person I know and he is older than all of them. He was the reason I wanted to go on this trip because if it had been with anybody else I wouldn't have trusted them. He was my guardian on this trip and he made it so I could experience something that most people don't get to experience in there entire lives. Along the way I also learned his life in how he came from Sweden, to Germany, to U.S.A., to India (Where he witnessed the birth of my Mother), back all the way to U.S.A. It is a fascinating story and he was more than happy to tell me about it as if it had just happened a few days ago. He is the reason I want to get my pilots license and he is the one who has inspired me to achieve my dreams and explore the world.

1 comment: