ALERT!!!

My blog's pictures are all original and are not off of the internet or any internet searching device of any kind.

Garibaldi good or evil?

Garibaldi good or evil?
The Fish No Man Can Kill! (Protected by the Government)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After being gone for a week and a half from home it is really amazing how much you miss the loved ones in your life. I mean when you travel across the country and meet many new people that you have never met before is rather mentally exhausting. It is nice to see familiar faces like my mom, dad, and sister. Not to mention my girl friend who I love very much. It was so great to see her again as well. When I touched down in SMX or Santa Maria Airport I just had a huge sense of accomplishment. I felt like I had done something that most people have never done in there entire lives or ever will do in there lives. It is a feeling that I will never forget and a adventure I will never regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment